Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bachelor Fantasy Recap: Week 6 (Brad Womack)

RANDOM SCRIBBLINGS WHILE WATCHING THE SHOW:
· Let's get this out of the way again...Things heard in the FIRST SEGMENT of the show that you are most likely to hear coming from Andrew Zelman's bedroom:
1. "I'm here with 8 women that I really care about." (Brad, describing Costa Rica)
2. "Oh my God...there's steam coming from it...it's a sight unlike anything I've ever seen before!" (Ashley S, when describing the hot springs)
3. "It just feels so organic...I love it" (Alli, when describing Costa Rica)
4. "Before I leave....there is this little guy" (Brad, when leaving behind the date card)
· Watching waterfalls accelerates my need to frequent the restroom.
· Brad zip-lining. I'm so glad ABC has decided it's necessary to get one Brad Crotch Zoom Shot per episode.
· Line of the show where I yelled out "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" even though it made no sense: "Apparently this is the longest zip-line in the world." (Brad, to Chantal)
· Chantal told Brad it was her best day ever. She clearly has never gone sightseeing in Rochester, NY.
· I wish Chantal would ask Brad to spell her name. It would be an epic fail.
· One of the girls asked "What better way to end the day than jumping in hot springs in Costa Rica?" I think a better way to end the day would be with a nice big bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with M&M trail mixed sprinkled on top. Naked.
· Sign that Deep V's are the new black: Brad wearing a Deep V.
· Most Bizarre Moment of My Bachelor Viewing: When Emily showed up in a bathing suit, my stereo magically turned on and started blasting "Dream Weaver".
· 2nd Most Bizarre Moment of My Bachelor Viewing: When Brad took his shirt off and ABC zoomed in on his abs, my stereo magically turned on and started blasting "Dream Weaver".
· 2nd Emily bathing suit shot of the night. Time to buy a lottery ticket.
· Is it just me, or does Emily look like a great kisser?
· Moment of the show where I yelled "AMEN SISTER!": Michelle, when seeing Brad take his shirt off: "Seeing Brad take his shirt off makes you want to go home and F***."
· When Alli got on top of the horse to start riding, if I were Brad I would have dropped this little nugget: "There's only one other thing in Costa Rica that can put that much horsepower between your legs."
· If I said the pick-up line above, I would definitely give the wink and the gun for effect.
· The random Mexican guy who goes into the house to take the losing contestant's suitcases away...I wonder if he's affiliated with the show or if he's just a really clever random Mexican thief.
· Brad and Emily had 1 on 1 time in a hammock. If Brad was wearing a banana hammock and eating a banana, it would have been so damn literal. (Wearing a banana hammock while eating a banana in a hammock)
· Shawntal challenged Brad to a staring contest and kissed him in the middle of it. Totally stole my move.
· Chris Harrison was noticeably absent the whole show. I had a headache, and the only cure was more Chris Harrison.

Advice for the weekend: When life hands you lemons, sometimes it's best to go to Buckhead bars and get shmammered.

Love,
-Hickey

No comments:

Post a Comment